Welcome to BELOVED, the Women's Ministry of Calvary Chapel Tustin!
Beloved - (adj): greatly loved; dear to the heart; (noun): a person who is greatly loved
Yes! That is you! You are greatly loved by God!
- 1 John 4:11 exhorts us: "BELOVED if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."
- With Jesus Christ as our foundation, the women’s ministry provides an opportunity for you to get connected and develop friendships within your church family here at CCT. We worship God together, study His Word, pray for one another, encourage one another and celebrate the things the Lord is doing in each of our lives. Throughout the year we plan different social events as well. Our hearts desire is for ladies of all ages and seasons of life to have a place to connect and grow in their faith walk with God.
- BELONG! Don’t get lost in the crowd! Women’s Ministry provides a great environment for friendships to grow and for each of us to be a part of the church family here at CCT.
- BE EQUIPPED for real life by studying and applying God’s word to our daily lives.
- BE EMPOWERED by the Spirit of God as we pray for one another and allow God to work in our lives.
- BE ENCOURAGED as we develop friendships and grow in the grace and knowledge of God together.
- BE EFFECTIVE for the kingdom of God by having lives that are spiritually fruitful because you are part of God’s plan to show the world His love!
Belong, be equipped, be empowered, be encouraged and be effective ... Because after all, you are BELOVED!
"But you BELOVED, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life"